My haunt props featured in a movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My haunt props featured in a movie

So last Summer I was contacted by a local film company that wanted to use some props in a movie they were filming. www.edgeinthemusical.com Ed Gein was a killer/necrophiliac and nut job from the area back in the 1950's and I think inspired the Texas ChainSaw movie. Anyway the movie has a local premier this Sat. Many of the props were by Creepy Collection and a few from a few other companies too.. Any Way, just thought you might geta chuckle out of it...
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

"Some guys see a pretty girl walking down the street and wonder what it would be like to make love to her, I wonder what she would look like with her head on a stick?"
    --Ed Gein.

But of course Ed never really said this, it was just something an author dreampt up, Ed wasn't really very "verbal".
    He was too crazy to waste time that way.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Very cool

It's always a good feeling when someone else other than yourself values your work, I too, have been able to take pride in that some of my props were used in a recent horror film. Ben Dixon of LoneWolf Body Art here in TN is also a director, he directed & produced Old Habits Die Hard, Kane Hodder & Jim O'Rear are in this movie. One of my Gothic toe-pincher coffins & two different tombstones were used. I can't wait to see the movie! Last I heard the movie was in the process of being edited.
      John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

Working...
      X