TW Haunt Show Floor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Haunt Show Floor

Has anyone checked the show floor for TW lately?

http://www.twevite.com/VR2/shows/Hauntshow/start.html

If you look at the exhibitor list it only shows about 50 or so companies signed up, but the floor layout shows 94! That's a pretty rockin' number of companies already comitted to the show in December. Looks like it's going to be another great show and I'm sure it's going to be filled with awesome new products. I know we're working on some really cool new stuff! Hope to see everyone there...specifically at booth #221.
    Kip Polley
    www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
    We Engineer Fear

Kip, that looks awsome. I hope the whole floor is full of vendors! I love the variety of vendors that are listed. It looks like this is gonna be the show to see. Come on haunters, bring your check books. Lets keep this industry moving forward.
    Greg
    Fearfest
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

A lot of vendors who didn't exhibit shoot themselves in the foot after they found out how huge the show was... look its really this simple if you are FOR REAL if you are SERIOUS about selling products and services to haunt owners and operators or amusement parks or whatever you will vend at this show period... if you don't you just are serious!

That is my view!

I heard through the gravevine that Transworld has dibs on another hall and looks like they might have to reserve a second hall now... that would be awesome!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Just checked again today. It's now at 98!
        Kip Polley
        www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
        We Engineer Fear

Comment

Kip, anyone know how that compares to last year?
          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

I think it's up from last year, at IAAPA they said they were utilizing more space for vendors near where the inflatable haunt was last year.
            Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Working...
            X