How was everyone's Christmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How was everyone's Christmas?

Mine was great all the family was safe and sound and my nieces and nephews had a great time and to me that's what its all about. My company had another great Christmas I have been on the road now for 8 weeks I am kinda sick ( I think I am just tired it happens every year)

Yesterday I had lunch with Ben and his son and we talked for a good bit and just enjoyed the evening. I took Ben by one of my malls and showed him what Shane's Company builds. I am now looking forward to January for some much needed rest and to finish up work on the Insane Shane TransWorld party.

I wish everyone a belated Merry Christmas and hope you have a safe and Happy New Year. I also wish the best in 2010 for you, your family and your haunts! Shane and its God Bless! Shane this time.
    sigpic

Hey Shane and everyone, my Christmas was quiet. Our daughter ended up working and our son is in Okinawa. I spent most of my holiday working on my haunt. It's getting there but slow. Looking forward to seeing everyone at TW. Happy Holidays everyone!! Lets make 2010 a super year!!
    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

White!

My Christmas was white! With my family moving from CA to MO this summer, we had a very special Christmas with our very first *white* Christmas!!!
      I did spend the few days prior, however, in CA visiting my best friends and the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland, of course. And I rode the Tower of Terror 5 times.
      So my Christmas was fantastic! How about everyone else's??
      Any crazy New Year plans?
      sigpic

Comment

Descent

I'll say this much, Santa was much nicer to me than I was deserving of. Mom...I mean Santa got me a REALLY nice leather exec office chair (I was kidding around when I said I'd like to get one eventually) & I was greatly surprised to find out I had gotten it. I like it very much & eventually when I own & run my own haunted house, I'd like to have a small office somewhere in the back of the haunt, probably next door to my future workshop.
        Also got a K'Nex rollercoaster set (my first one), I messed with it some then had to disassemble it (not enough room to keep it up permanently). If I can ever find a haunted house themed K'Nex set, that'll be a gift to myself! Over all a good Christmas, now however, Halloween is 110% on the brain again!
        John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

Working...
        X