Britney Murphy ... RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britney Murphy ... RIP

I know this is a little late considering she died a few days ago, but man this really sucks!!! I can't say I was like a HUGE fan of Britney Murphy but damn who didn't like this girl... she seemed like just one of the guys, like if you met her on the street she'd sit down and talk to you about whatever!

Who didn't love that laugh of hers, and that unreal SMILE that is probably second to no one in the WORLD! Everytime you saw this woman she was smiling and laughing!!!!

I think she will be greatly missed! Most people proably don't know she was also an amazing singer heck I didn't even know...

Bottom line is Clueless was one generations Sixteen Candles, or Breakfast Club, or St. Elmo's Fire, or Fast Times at Ridgemont High... it all started with Clueless which launched a TON of famous actors into showbiz to other awesome flicks like Girl Interupted or 8 Mile or even something that probably best fit her presonality like Happy Feet!

I never knew you but I feel like I did and I will miss you!

I didn't even know this MASSIVE DANCE smash she sang... Check it out!

Her favorite band was Tears for Fears... little do you know that is also my all time favorite group. Don't know why... just love them! The last video Tears for Fears ever made was for a song called 'Closest Thing to Heaven' and Britney Murphy was in the video. Watch here...

Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

I hate to say it but I think she died of a drug overdose. To me she always seemed a bit crazy and that she did heavy drugs. Just my opinion. 32 is awful young to just drop over dead of natural causes.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

I think your right damon. It is still a shame though!
      The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

Comment

Brittany, TFF

Larry, Hell has finally frozen over as we agree on something! The tragic death of yet another very talented actor is painfull to watch. If you watch the Pussycat video you can see that she actually had more than just great acting talent. Her smile but more over, her beautiful round eyes are infectious.

Tears for Fears still tour and do around 10 dates at a time so they can be close to their families in L.A. Ann and I saw them last summer in a more intimate, 600, seat venue. Ann had never seen them, and wasn't the easiest to convince. Once the show was over she was hooked. So many 80's bands get crap for one hits, but these guys have real musical talent, and they are overlooked.
        Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

I don't think she did any drugs... I don't think she was a drug addict at all. If you read all the reports she was sick and apparently has all sorts of medical issues. I don't think she is or was ever a drug addict! Time will tell but it has nothing to do with the fact that her death should remind EVERYONE that one day you are in bed watching movies and eating Chinese food as Britney was doing and then the next mourning you are dead.

Life is short, unpredictable, ever changing and sometimes very tragic... another reason why everyone should live every day like the last one you'll ever have!!! Don't live with regrets go out there and make your life everything you want it to be!

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

How Ironic

How Ironic is this. Talk about bad timing.

From http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/18497

In a dreadful case of bad timing, Brittany Murphy's sudden death on Sunday has forced the DVD rental company Redbox to yank box art images from its kiosks nationwide for the actress's latest film, Deadline, reports E Online. The cover shows the 32-year-old's character lying lifeless in a bathtub. Murphy, of course, collapsed in the bathroom of her Hollywood Hills home Sunday morning and, after unsuccessful attempts by family and paramedics to revive her, was pronounced dead at the hospital. And that sent Redbox scrambling when it realized what was on the cover of the straight-to-DVD horror thriller.

Comment

No disrespect but I'd be shocked to find out she wasn't a junkie... really shocked...

DA

Comment

Larry, Matt,

I agree Tears for Fears are a great band wit many great hits!

Allan

Comment

Brittany Murphy

On December 20, 2009 Hollywood lost another bright soul and the world lost a little piece of sunshine....
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brittany was an incredible ray of Light, Thank you 4 being the free spirit u were, and always putting a smile on*our faces.
                  Our*prayers go out to her family & friends...
                  Last edited by maliciousstudios; 12-30-2009, 03:09 AM.
                  "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
                  www.maliciousstudios.com
                  "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
                  http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                    No disrespect but I'd be shocked to find out she wasn't a junkie... really shocked...

DA
                    Why would you say that ??

possibly cause the girl had drugs beside her bed ? Or because the woman was a actress with money ? Or maybe it was because always seemed happy ??

"I am sure none of us know the entire story but this I do know... She was a insulin dependent, diebetic with heart problems and more...."

From what I know and what has been released ~ She died of a heart attack.

* Here is something that made me feel sad *

In a interview I stubbled upon on MTV Cribs Brittany Murphy while sitting on the edge of her bathtub said " Ive always found sanctuary in the bathroom no matter where I lived, I can remember sleeping in the bathtub when I was a little girl "

With this I thought.... damn, she was found in the bathtub.... I wonder if she was trying to find that "Sactuary" once again ??
                    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
                    www.maliciousstudios.com
                    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
                    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

When I first heard she had passed, I was more or less in shock, in my mind she was a talented actress, I would've loved to have met her. All I could think about was how young she was, hardly older than me. I've heard the stories & other rumors as well about what ultimately led to her death. This just makes me value life that much more, take care of myself as best I can, & try to make the most of every opportunity life offers me.
                      I've only seen a few of the movies she was in, I'm surprised too to find out she was a singer as well! RIP B.M., you are dearly missed.
                      John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

Working...
                      X