Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

after hour security for tented attractions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after hour security for tented attractions?

I was wondering what you guys do for after hour security for tented attractions. Do you keep someone on the grounds at all times or ???

Thanks,

Chad

after hour security for tented attractions?

Me, my dogs and Mossberg. We have one of our 50' trailers setup as an apartment and control room for a fairly elaborate security system.
    http://www.piratesofemerson.com

Comment

A Solution For You Karl!

All that work, all those late hours spent just patrolling and protecting your stuff!
      All this could change, freeing you up to get some sleep after those busy nights, just sell the expensive stuff and buy everything from Wally-World, spend a few measley buck-a-roonies and if someone steals it , buy more with meager funds from the spare change drawer.
      Or just do what I do , just use the method I use. I just use my nudity, my naked face to scare everyone with!
      If someone saw my face while I'm asleep and thought of stealing it..well, nobody steals genetic mutations do they?
      Of course if you see my face in Wally-World mail it back to me, OK?
      Your little helper "Mossberg" doesn't ever get excited and go off half-cocked does he?
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

We were lucky to have our tent in a large gated area that already has 24 hour security. We would take care of them during business hours, let them go through it and such and they took good care of us. We also had a few campers of ours there and we spent a lot of nights there so we were always around.
        ~WelchWitch

Comment

Originally posted by Karl Fields View Post
          Me, my dogs and Mossberg. We have one of our 50' trailers setup as an apartment and control room for a fairly elaborate security system.
          Oh yeah, and the entire compound (400'x500') is inclosed by an 8' high chain link fence, topped with three strand barb.
          Last edited by Karl Fields; 12-18-2009, 01:34 PM.
          http://www.piratesofemerson.com

Comment

Within the city limits of little Mount Carroll, Ill. it is against the rules to erect barbed wire, but fake barbed wire works pretty well in the dark.
            Just tie thin rubber bands to wire, rip them, spray paint it silver.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

as for me, i did security for over 3 years and i have to say that security officers are good. If you get the right ones for the job. if it was me i go for the small biz tipe secuirty because they are more likey to do the job right. Also at the same time they mite cost more.

i started in a small security biz and then to a big security biz. I like the small bizs better.

on the other hand too is this some security will not do this type of security because it's to short of work. but you never know.

HG
              it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

Comment

Working...
              X