No announcement yet.

Priceline Deals on Transworld.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went on priceline tonight to see what would happen. I did a name your own price for $65 31/2 stars for Wend-Sat. I got the Union station Marriot. We stayed there last year for a nite and it was a very nice hotel.

It looks like we might be scattered all over the city but as long as we set a place to get together (hopefully have a bigger bar and get together spot than the Ren Grands bar!) everything will be fine. They have free parking at the Marriot so thats a plus and they have a metrolink station right there.

See you guys at the show and see you at
    The Columbia Haunt Tour Friday March 26th more info to come!
    Greg
    Fearfest
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

We are also staying at Union Station.
      See you there.

Andrew

Comment

Sounds good Andrew see you there. maybe we can get more haunters there! The Marriot Union station is a nice hotel and its connected to the union station mall. Plenty of food and shopping for all.
        Greg
        Fearfest
        Greg Allen
        scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

I'm at union station too!!!!
          www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Has anyone stayed at the Crown Plaza? I have booked a room there. Should I book somewhere else? Just wondering.
            http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Ren Grand Update

For those who are still staying there over half the rooms are gone! Shane and its better book if your staying there! Shane this time.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
                Here is the deal I've never understood the big deal about being right across the street from the convention center.
                I guess it depends on how much stuff you have to carry with you in and out of your booth each day.

Comment

Umm... driving in unfamiliar cities... taxi fare... etc. etc. It's easier, and better, to just walk across the street! -Tyler
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

One time in Rosemont I walked from the corner of Mannhiem and Higgins to the convention center for the show. Wasn't even bothered by the weather, but then again I am from Michigan and it was warmer in Rosemont than back home so my idea of cold is probably different than the people in the South.
                    Jared Layman

Comment

Word of warning - STAY AWAY FROM HOLIDAY INN SELECT. I'm sure they have good deals through priceline and such but it's not worth it.

We were there last year and stayed for free (using my Priority Club Points)... after that experience I would not stay there if you PAID me!

- Clanging and banging at 2a.m. as they did renovations down our hallway.
                      - Maids yelling at eachother outside our room at 6a.m.
                      - The fire alarm going off at 2a.m. during a snowstorm.
                      - Our food order (items and billing) are done wrong at the restaurant.
                      - Poor overall customer service.
                      - One of the elevator broke down
                      - Pool was out of commission
                      - Dirty - we had ants in our room and when we asked to be moved the woman rolled her eyes.

I stay in Holiday Inns over 30 nights a year all over WI and IL and have never been disappointed - this place was HORRIBLE!

Don't have to worry about where I'm staying this year - because I'm not going - we just had a our 2nd baby girl. Maybe next year!

PS: Any word on where TW 2011 will be?
                      Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
                      The White Star Farm
                      "Hey Baby, this blood's for you."

Comment

Has anyone tried to get a room on Priceline yet this year? If so how much did you pay and where are you staying?

Comment

Being at the Renn is great for the networking, but if you are on a shorter budget...the Wyndam (Roberts Mayfair) right behind the Renn was very nicely priced last year and just a couple hundred foot further walk from the Convention Center...and I was able to get a room with a 2 week notice. I stayed there last year and it was very nice...got a king suite for I believe was still less than standard room rate at Renn (although I was looking after all the deals had expired). Also I seem to find better and more stable travel packages through Expedia. Im probably going to try to get in at the Renn this year, but Wyndam is definitely a formidable backup option.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                          -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Thanks Mike, I know last year they had something else going on at the Renn and there where no deals to be had, but the year before several people where getting rooms on Priceline for around $50-55 per night @ the Renn. I was just wondering if anybody had done that this year,

Comment

Working...
                            X