The Insane Shane Kick Off Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Insane Shane Kick Off Party

Ok guy's and gal's and freaks! The menu is set with all the food you can eat in a night, the DJ and music is set, as well as the bar, the costume contest ( I will announce the 4 judges at a later date) we got tons and tons of prizes as well as cash to be give away. The place is set at the Renaissance Grand Hotel Ball Room at 7:30 March 24th and the ticket price of $85.00 tickets will go on sale in January.

Now is there anything I may have missed you want to see this IS YOUR PARTY!! It's for the Industry a place for us all to get together eat and have a blast. Again any last suggestions? In January I will also list all the Vendors who has donated prizes and well as in HW and HA Magazines. Shane and its please let me know! Shane this time.
    sigpic

Thanks for putting this thing together Shane!!! This is gonna be the hit of the weekend!
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Dirk...

Thanks its my pleasure and I enjoy it! Shane and its any more suggestions? Shane this time?
      sigpic

Comment

Shane, Who is the party open to? How will you sell the tickets? We all here in TX cant wait. Thanks for the hard work you have been doing getting this thing together for all of us.
        Well see you 24th.
        Marc

Comment

Parker....

The party is open for everyone that will be attending Transworld! The tickets will go on sale online in January! Shane and its I will keep you posted! Shane this time.
          sigpic

Comment

Shane,

Send over that info so I can put that in a event planner for the new magazine. Thanks Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Will DJ Larry be rockin' the 'Wheels of Steel'?
              Kirk Boemmel
              Dark Ghost Manor
              www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Ya we want to see Larry making a special D.J apperance as Dr Frightner. And as many Scarefactory animations to give away that you can possibly get your hands on.
                Damon
                Damon Carson

Comment

Larry.

I sent Patti an email if she don't recieve it tell her to give me a call. Shane and its Thanks. Shane this time.
                  Last edited by graystone; 12-15-2009, 08:53 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

I was a club mixer, billboard dance reporter, and did several live radio mix shows for years... Funny you should start talking about mixing and stuff.

Over the past four weeks Patti and I have embarked on PROJECT CLEAN UP... LOL

We have three massive trashcans same kind we use at the haunt I think they are 80 or 120 gallon not sure which... we pick a spot in the house like the kids rooms, our room, kitchen, whatever to clean and fill up those trash cans with stuff we don't need.

This past weekend it was the basement where I'm storing about 3000 12 inch dance records... I went through every single one of them top to bottom! I threw out about 800 records it was painful but I threw out ones I know I would never use again mostly 90's techno or washed up rap stuff.

I still have about 2200 12 inch records, two technique 1200's and the whole thing downstairs...

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

Hey! Again!

Originally posted by damon carson View Post
                      Ya we want to see Larry making a special D.J apperance as Dr Frightner. And as many Scarefactory animations to give away that you can possibly get your hands on.
                      Damon
                      I told Larry if he wants to join in and spin his stuff the invitation is open. But I do know that he will have alot going on himself with his tour and its understandable. Shane and its dancing! Shane this time!
                      sigpic

Comment

Artwork....

For the party is done and I will post it in a few days!!! Shane and its more to come! Shane this time!
                        sigpic

Comment

Shane,

I'll have to think about this ... I love the art in performing as a DJ, I'm not a wedding DJ I'm a club DJ... I just can't see much dancing going on at this event you need lots and lots of girls to get dancing going and I've seen these events in the past and hardly any girls show!

Its mostly drinking and socializing!

You already have a DJ from what I've heard... once I started I wouldn't stop or turn it back over to some wedding DJ (LOL).

I'll tell you what though... I am going to make a new MIX CD. You want me to send you a copy of it? I'd be happy to!

Larry
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President

Comment

Hey Larry!
                            I'd love a copy! I love dance music!

Kirk
                            Kirk Boemmel
                            Dark Ghost Manor
                            www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Larry!

Sure thing be sure it has lots of the music I love. As far as the dancing part I want disagree with you its a filp of the coin but its a must for any party. I think the drunks will heat up the dance floor once the booze gets flowing! Shane and its doing the moon walk! Shane this time.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X