Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would anyone be interested in a HOW TO DETAIL YOUR HAUNT video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please, no haunt tours! I said it before... but haunt tours on these DVD's suck and aren't worth it. The cameras used don't pick up the details needed to really show off the haunts!

I'd also love to see this a STRICTLY how-to detail a haunt vid... maybe even let your crew host/star in it! That'd be worth it! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Larry

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
      I think we might make this video, but it will probably be the last one we make at least for a long time! I'm going to sorta get out of the haunt business after this years Haunt Show for a while... you might see me sorta disapear for a bit! I'm going to give this haunt tour a 110%, the next few magazines a 110%, and then I'm going to take a LONG BREAK...

I have to do a TON of work on Hauntworld.com and the new magazine site and some other things all things I will get done prior to TW... after that I'm taking a LONG BREAK to write a screenplay.

I have a very creative mind that feels trapped right now and I can't think straight so I need some new outlets... I will simply fall into like a trance like state to write this screenplay I think it will effect me emotionally! Its a deep deep deep story... one I think when I'm done will be highly sought after in Hollywood! We'll see...

In order to write it I must disapear for a while... but I'll be back eventually!

I know what it will take for me to write this screenplay and I know I will be lost in another World trapped in my mind... LOL.

I've always enjoyed sharing my success stories, my failures, and my experiences with this industry! Good or bad I think I've tried to give as much as I could! I want to help people its fun! We'll see if we can make another video prior to this years show, and two magazines, update all of our sites, renovate The Darkness and run a great tour during the show.

We'll also do our best to help our vendors find new customers! After that I will be gone for a while... so lets get to work the clock is ticking!

Our industry needs to rebound from a so so to off year... lets go!

If we can get this video done and help haunts improve their detail it will be worth every second we take to create it!!! We haven't done a video in a long long time so help me out here and tell me what you want to see so we can see if we can get this done... I want to help as much as I can!

Larry
      In a world where Uwe Boll is allowed to make terrible movies, why don't you just write and direct your own movie if you are into it. It has to be better than what he can do. It is amazing what can get made. How about you make "My name is Larry" or "Larry vs Frankenstein"(hopefully someone will get the reference). I am just messing with you, lol.
      Jared Layman

Comment

So when can we expect this DVD ?

Comment

Larry,

remember to include John's techique for his "haunt food". He did the demo at the tour last year, people were interested but did not have time to view the entire process.

Definaite include it in any video.
          Rich
          R&J Productions
          Las Vegas, NV
          www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Its cool how he does it! But I wouldnt do a long drawn out section on it. Heck its on youtube on that national geographic special "Haunt Tech." Even Kip gives an idea how his perma blood is made. But I guess you can put whatever you want on it. Make it a double disc if neccessary. LOL!
            Can you please put chapters on this disk. So if you need to quickly go back on how to do something you can get to it quick. Without watching the entire video or fast forwarding through it all.
            Thanks
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Larry, Have you had time to think of what will be on this DVD and when you think it will be put into production and sold.

Comment

Working...
              X