New Hauntworld Magazine Cover Check it out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hauntworld Magazine Cover Check it out

What do you think something different huh...

Larry
    Attached Files
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Very Hard To Ignore!!!

If this doesn't grab the old retina nothing will.
    I have always liked "Orange".
    When I was 3 yrs. old I re-painted my tricycle orange.
    It took three weeks for the paint to dry, I know, I touched it everyday!
    I like this cover.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Awesome!

Awesome job as usual. BrainStorm never ceases to amaze me with their creative use of photos, layout, design and digital illustration techniques. It's great to see what they did with the photographs. I love it, extremely eye catching! This issue is going to kick ass, there's a lot of great info in this one from all involved in the various articles.

Eric
      www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Of course your going to like it Eric, it looks just like your avatar.lol. Just kidding you. looking forward to the mag coming out.
        Originally posted by elowther View Post
        Awesome job as usual. BrainStorm never ceases to amaze me with their creative use of photos, layout, design and digital illustration techniques. It's great to see what they did with the photographs. I love it, extremely eye catching! This issue is going to kick ass, there's a lot of great info in this one from all involved in the various articles.

Eric
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

That cover is not actually the FINAL cover we made the 2010 in CHROME and there is one misspelled word which was fixed.

However DID ANYONE REALIZE that this COVER IS NOT MADE from photoshop created images but rather stricly from real photos provided by the haunt itself?

Yep...

Looks awesome as well! The magazine is actually almost done Brainstorm has already laid out over half the magazine. Once I get some images from some of the pages I will upload some!

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

Looks Good

I know its going to be a good one! Shane and its way to go Eric! Shane this time.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah Larry,

I'm guessing guild should be guide. Is that the typo you were talking about?

Also, the word fears in Northern Fears should be capitalized.

Other than that looks great.

Tom
              www.HauntedOverload.com

Comment

Real photos

This is really cool! Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought this scratch built prop would end up on the cover of HauntWorld magazine someday. With so many awesome haunts out there it is a real honor to be selected to be featured in this magazine. Thank you Larry for choosing Fright Kingdom and Haunted Overload to be the 2 haunts featured in the up coming issue. I can't wait to see what Brainstorm does with the layouts. I have seen a lot of the articles going in there and it's going to be great. Just the tips on photos and videos alone will be worth it.

I will be covering prop making techniques like this big pumpkin in my Transworld seminar. There is a step by step article in this issue of how to build these big reaper figures. I figured people would like to see the build photos of this pumpkin and how it ended up on the cover. This was a temporary structure built in our corn maze section. People would enter the tunnel and look straight ahead at the smoking pumpkin. Then one of our younger more agile actors hiding in the ceiling would jump down and scare the hell out of them because all their attention was focused on the prop. It worked like a charm.

I like the way BS merged the two photos together. Keep up the good work Larry and Brainstorm studios.

Eric

Pumpkin under construction in my garage.

Building the structure this summer.

A different shot of fog coming out.

Original shot of the 11 foot tall reaper used at the bottom of the cover.
                www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Very nice!!!

..And those wavy boards help make it more scary and unusual.
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Wow, I think this is one of the best covers of Hauntworld Magazine I've seen. It gives me a nightmarish Halloween feeling.
                    Spooky Wishes
                    Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Nice pics, Jims right the wood back ground and the corn gives it creepy look. Man, you are good at this!
                      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

For those of you who thought we were not thinking of your Christmas Holiday Cheer but we are... we are trying to drop you a wonderful holiday present under your tree... we are almost complete with this issue of the magazine.

We are putting this magazine together and it should be awesome!

It will be a VERY HOW TOISH magazine because when you stop and think about it that is the spirit of Haunted Overload for example! Here are some pages you will see in the next magazine.

Let me know what you think.

You can subscribe at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

Have fun!

Larry
                        Attached Files
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President

Comment

Awesome layouts! They really bring the articles to life. Great job Brainstorm, can't wait to see the rest.

Eric
                          www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Here are some more!
                            Attached Files
                            Larry Kirchner
                            President

Comment

WOW I love the new cover its Great wish I wouldnt have got a year to HA for this year. I swich mags every year.

MUCH CLOWN LOVE ON THAT PUMKIN TOO. It looks Great as well.
                              BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
                              www.horrorfields.com

Comment

Working...
                              X