SCAREFACTORY Annual End of the Year Discount Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCAREFACTORY Annual End of the Year Discount Program

Thank you again to all of our Scarefactory Clients.

Our Annual End of the Year Discount Program is now in effect until December 31st.
    Order anything in our entire product line between December 1st – 31st and save 25% OFF.
    Even greater Discounts of up to 30% apply to larger orders.

The response continues to be tremendous and we are motivated to provide whatever incentive we can… Tremendous Discounts and Early Shipping… to encourage everyone to Order Now and thereby reduce the burden we face after the first of the year.

If you are in the market for any new Scarefactory gear… Now is the time to get the biggest discounts and before pricing increases take effect January 1st.

Product begins shipping January 1st.

Thanks to everyone again…

David Fachman
    President
    The Scarefactory, Inc.
    (614) 252-8000 x 3#
    Email: Scarefactory@msn.com

Is the discount off the wholesale pricing from the show or off the september pricing where its a lot more?

DA

Comment

Darkangel... The 25% or more comes off of our last published pricing (September) and before our estimated 10% increase which will take effect January 1.

I hope this helps...

You can always shoot me an email if there is something that you are interested in so that I can prepare a quote for you to show you exactly what your savings will be.

Thank you again.

David Fachman
      The Scarefactory, Inc.
      (614) 252-8000
      Email: Scarefactory@msn.com

Comment

Dave,

email sent.

DA

Comment

Working...
        X