No announcement yet.

Has anyone been getting an email that says get 6 million for your haunted house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone been getting an email that says get 6 million for your haunted house

There is a guy in Columbus sending out emails to haunt owners telling them if you send him $500,000.00 or something like that you can get back 6 million for your haunted attraction and you DO NOT have to pay it back. Has anyone got this email? SEVERAL haunted house owners have been getting this email... if you call the guy there is just him who answers the phone no office staff, no receptionist just him... who believes this is true?

Has anyone spoke to the guy? The email basically claims if you buy a certain kind of bond and send over $500k you will get back 6 million and won't have to pay it back ever.

Is this a scam or what?

Who got the email?

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

LOL Yes, I got that too. It says that with an investment of only $500k you can get $6 million. It was one of the most blatant scams I've seen and I immediately deleted it. It was interesting though that they are targeting haunted attractions.

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Any time you get any kind of email like that you can check it out on
      http://www.fbi.gov/cyberinvest/escams.htm
      you can also report it to them so they can investigate the claim.
      Proud to be able to work at
      http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

Did you report them? I copied it and sent it to the FBI there is no way this is anything but a scam... someone should report them to the other group.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

That's definitely a scam.

I, on the other hand, am offering the real deal. You only have to send me $400,000 and you'll get back $8 million. Cash is preferred.

Comment

Hey, that's probably came from me! :lol:

Yeah, that's me!
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I like the scams:

Trying to either scare you or sucker you by saying they are the IRS and the address on the email doesn't even have your name on it!
              Good bookkeeping, way to go, what's my name again? You don't know?
              HAHAHAHAH!
              There was a recnet Yahoo news item about a former US politician who spent jail time because he financed some of those Nigeria get rich quick email scams!
              You sure can't blame foreighners for all of it then, can we?
              By the way, Larry, bring that $500,000 in small bills to the Mount Carroll motel, room 666, pay no attention to the weeds growing up through the cracks in the parking lot, I'll be sure I write you out a receipt!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I find it amusing that anyone has a spare $500,000 lying around these days. Makes you wonder why this guy isn't living on some tropical island since he's obviously so successful...
                http://www.bigscaryshow.com
                http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

5,000,000.00 ?? Wow !!

Wow, 5 million dollars ....wow, CONGRATS !!

Fatima Nasiru only Daughter of late Mr. and Mrs. Michael Nasiru has sent me this email.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan , the economic capital of Ivory coast, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip .

My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father on october 2006 in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of five million,five hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD ($5,500,000.00) left in fixed suspense account in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan ,that he used my name as his only Daughter for the next of Kin in depositing of the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates.

That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where i will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose.
                  Dear, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:
                  (1) To provide a bank account into which this money
                  would be transferred to.

(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund.
                  (3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your
                  country to further my education and to secure a
                  resident permit in your country.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15%
                  of the total sum as compensation for your effort/
                  input after the successful transfer of this fund into
                  your nominated account overseas.
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONGRATS !!

I guess we are ALL lucky dawgs THESE DAYS !!

WOOOOO HOOOO !!
                  "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
                  www.maliciousstudios.com
                  "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
                  http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

You can send me any amount of money and I will be sure to say thanks.
                    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

What they are not telling you is that you are paying them U.S. dollars and they are paying you back in Taiwanese dollars, which are only worth 1/32 of a US dollar. I'll match and BEAT his price, and pay you back $10,000,000,00!
                      www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

Working...
                      X