what happened??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happened??

this year was not god for me and the haunt i work at.. we had to cut back on some things and it made me feel like crap too. Did you guys had to cut back on things this year or did you guys were able to keep putting on more stuff at your haunt? it was hard for us. this year we didn't have ads on the tv and radio. but we were in a spot in were people can see us from the road.

anyways what did you had to cut back this year and what did you think of it went you had too..

thanks!!

HG
    it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

I think a lot of haunted houses got hurt this year the economy one and two the rain/weather. Heck I heard it snowed up in Denver, but it rained a lot here. We didn't do as good as before and this is pretty much the case across the board for many haunts. We cut back on stuff as well we had to cut some staff, we had to cut some marketing, and well cut back on some things we are doing now. It all goes hand in hand I guess.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Sorry to hear you guys had off years, we weren't up, the same as last year to the penny almost, kind of freaky really.

Hers' to a better 2010!

Ed
      Ed Roberts
      Founder
      The Nightmare Factory
      www.nightmarefactorysalem.com
      www.westcoasthauntersconvention.com

Comment

Working...
      X