No announcement yet.

The Twilight Saga: New Moon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't like the first one, won't see the second. Not into underage romance. Didn't like any of the Underworlds either.
    Jared Layman

Comment

Hey, guess que?

The third part of the Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010) will be coming out again in all theaters on June 30th, 2010.

It is now filming in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

Lovestruck teenager Bella must choose betweeen her vampire boyfriend Edward and werewolf Jacob.

So anyways.... the fourth part of the Twilight Saga - Not Yet Updated till 2010 or 2011.
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

It's unfair to compare Twilight to Underworld, its not even close Underworld owns Twilight...At least that is, if you are anyone other than a 10 year girl!

Allan

Comment

Not really horror....

I think they really did the franchise a disservice by trying to push it into a horror-type catagory. The Vampire/werewolf themes are really secondary to the love story. I like to think of it as super natural romance.
          Do Vegan Zombies eat heads of lettuce?

Comment

Underworld doesn't own Twilight no way... Twilight made more money in one weekend than all three Underworld movies COMBINED! LOL

Twilight movie series is up to nearly a billion dollars world wide, and remember there are a few more movies coming.

For all those HORROR fans I think the next movie will have a lot more horror elements because that chic that wants to kill Bella brings a vampire army to Forks to kill Bella and the wolves and the cullens team up to fight them.

So I think it gets more and more horror related as it goes along but either way its a romance movie to start and gets more horror based as it goes along.

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

You cannot ignore it. Massive amounts of people are being exposed to horror that might not normally be into it. Sort of like Harry Potter and Goosebumps before it. These people are your customers, or more accurately SHOULD be your patrons! We saw LEGIONS of teen girls this year - and they make great customers. We had a vampire theme and guess what - another UP year.

Its fine to be hard core, we know 2 hours of teen angst is like holy water to a vampire to most of us, but ANY massive cultural shift that puts monsters or horror of any sort deep into pop culture is a great thing!

Go with it - be happy! Maybe a Twilight fan aged 13 is a blood and guts haunt fan at 18! Bring em on!

Thanks!
              Ben Armstrong
              NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
              www.Fearworld.com
              www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

"Aww..Yes!"

So now we should all be hiring very attractive young men to be heart-throbb Vampires?
                Maybe these young girls are actually needing a Vampire dating service?
                Believe it or not old Bela L.= Count Dracula , was considered somewhat powerfull and sexy in his day..all just a Hollywood movie personna.
                Of course when that old movie was around people were not in good economic times and maybe they were just attracted to a guy who seemed to have a "leg-up" on the world and could provide for them...a cold, dark bed all day long and an exciting nightlife? (Big fancy castle too)
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Larry,

I disagree, Underworld does own Twilight the vampires look better and are scarier. The werewolves look better and are scarier. The store is way better, the actors are way better I can go on and on. Just because a movie makes tons of money doesn't make it good or better than a movie that made less.

Not everyone liked Underworld but even the people who did only watched it once in the theaters, compared to an example like my neighbor's daughter who is 12 and saw the move 6 times now and plans to see it some more.

Allan

Comment

Working...
                  X