No announcement yet.

Its Official: Transworld Halloween and Haunt Show is Moving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who say that everyone will be just too distracted by Vegas are crazy. We go to the show from open to close every day we are there. It's what you do after that gives Vegas the edge. Instead of going back to the room or the bar you can venture the strip and see the sights. Like Creature said if your business involves Halloween you will be there. It only happens once a year so the cost is relative. If you want to see all of the cool new props in action you go to the show. If you want to look at them in a catalog then don't. I mean how awesome was the inflatable push through s Oak Island had this year. Had I seen it in a catalog I would have never even given it a second glance.
    Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

• I never attended the previous Transworlds that they used to have at Vegas.
      What I said came from others who had been there, as venders, the ones financing the show, the guys hoping to sell something.
      Maybe I was lied to. Maybe I shouldn't repeat what others tell me no matter how genuine and truthfull they seemed to be?
      Moot point as of next year.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

• This is a FLASHBACK ... remember when the Halloween show moved to Vegas? Then after that it was never the same again, finally it was done. Now we have a show of our own.

Funny how everything changes over night! Enjoy everything you have while you last! LOL

Some people are going to freak out when they see this post because it says the show is moving. So here are some tid bits for those ... this show is trying to morph and grow into a much bigger show than it is RIGHT NOW! By adding amusement, Christmas we coudl have a show here that rivals IAAPA. It can happen. However I'll say this yet again I'm totally FINE and if the show moved from Saint Louis. I'm kind of tired of it being here but I don't care either way. If the show keeps getting bigger they will need to find a bigger spot. Whatever is best for the industry. What do you think?
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

• Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
          This is a FLASHBACK ... remember when the Halloween show moved to Vegas? Then after that it was never the same again, finally it was done. Now we have a show of our own.

Funny how everything changes over night! Enjoy everything you have while you last! LOL

Some people are going to freak out when they see this post because it says the show is moving. So here are some tid bits for those ... this show is trying to morph and grow into a much bigger show than it is RIGHT NOW! By adding amusement, Christmas we coudl have a show here that rivals IAAPA. It can happen. However I'll say this yet again I'm totally FINE and if the show moved from Saint Louis. I'm kind of tired of it being here but I don't care either way. If the show keeps getting bigger they will need to find a bigger spot. Whatever is best for the industry. What do you think?
          You fooled me for a minute. I don't mind if the show moved, but not to Vegas again. Yuck.
          Jared Layman

Comment

Working...
          X