Zombie Axe Throwing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie Axe Throwing

We're adding this onto Creepyworld 2019. People will pay $5.00 to throw axes at a painted zombie. I saw them doing this at some ren fairs and I think haunted houses should embrace this. I want to state something that is fact people are not interested in carnival games, like the ones scarefactory has been pushing. They want to do something destructive, like shoot actors with paintballs, or throw axes, or these mini escape rooms.

ONce we get ours built I'll share some pics.
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

We are building 4 mobile Axe throwing trailers that I am looking to book with haunts if they are interested in having the extra attraction for their haunt season open days. Each trailer will feature 2 full size 4'x12'x10' Axe throwing lanes with custom targets that are custom made to fit the haunt or attraction the trailer is working with. This will also include custom axes we have designed and will be used for this year. Haunts that might be interested in adding this portable attraction to their haunt this year can contact me for details on the units. Available with or without operator.

Comment

zombie axe throwing.jpg
      Larry Kirchner
      President

Comment

Larry based on this thread we decided to do the same thing. Thanks for sharing these photos and information. I'll let you know how it works out.

Comment

Here is a picture of someone playing.
          IMG_5288.jpg
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

This has been on our radar since we first saw it at TW. Probably going to move on it in 2020. I'm curious what Donat is going to have to say about the insurance...
            How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Where is a good place to purchase throwing axes? And what type of insurance or waiver do you need for an attraction?
              thanks
              Damon
              frightmasters.weebly.com
              Damon Carson

Comment

You mentioned in your live video you made axe throwing safer. So how did you do it. Do you have a window w chain link around it? Can you share how you make it safer Larry.
                thanks
                Damon
                frightmasters.weebly.com
                Damon Carson

Comment

Who is doing axe throwing and what about insurance?

We had planned to add several high adrenaline add-ons to our midway carnival etc main area and was completely shut down when we hit insurance. They wanted separate policies with minimum rates for each giving us a 4x or 400 percent insurance rate hike. That might be feasible for big attractions but honestly they asked for 50 percent of our total gross revenue. So give me some insurance names that I can try i have applied at 3 or 4 different agents and have been given the same answer. So are you not telling your agents? or I'm not explaining correctly to the underwriters. We are in a rural area but we pull customers from several hours away haunting and never had a paid claim in 16 plus years of haunted attraction operations. I don’t see axe throwing changing that its waivered and completely caged lanes WATL rules and hatchets.

We have tabled the idea for opening weekends but have the option to change up mid season

If you don’t want to answer publicly I understand message me or find me on facebook.

Comment

Working...
                  X